Thank you to everyone
who helped make the
2014 Nativity Exhibit
such a great success.
A non-denominational community event
hosted by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
December 5 – 7, 2014
3877 Mullenix Rd. Port Orchard, WA 98367
Everyone is welcome at the annual ‘Christ is Born’ Nativity Event which is FREE to the public and features
- over 500 nativity scenes creatively displayed
- A Nativity Photo room where you and your family/group can put on nativity character costumes and sit for a complimentary portrait
- Children’s Rooms with engaging activities for the young ones, dress up in Nativity costumes and Nativity storytime
- Live performances of Christmas music,
- Live Nativity where you can participate in or just view
- Cap the event off beautifully in the Savior Room which follows the life of Our Savior, Jesus Christ from his birth, mission, atonement, crucifixion and resurrection.
Come spend an hour or an evening. Christmas in the Northwest is simply not complete without a visit to The Christ is Born Nativity Event!
Sponsored by Bremerton, WA Stake of the
in Port Orchard, Washington.